Medi-Cal Health PlansPrepare for Changes to NOA and NAR Letter Compliancy
As a language access partner to Medi-Cal managed care health plans across the state of California, Avantpage is accustomed to changing regulations. We understand how much these impact your day-to-day processes and that you need a solid translation solution you can trust to keep you compliant.
With the issuance of the All Plan Letter (APL) 21-011, the Department of Health Care Services announced changes to translation requirements for Notice of Action (NOA) and Notice of Appeal Resolution (NAR) letters.
We are offering our health plan clients the following solutions:
- Integrate into our processes for fast compliance
- High quality translation in CA threshold languages and more
- Compliance with mandated expedited turnaround times
- Round–the–clock submission and delivery
- Adherence to your templates and style guides
- Dedicated Account Management to ensure you are ready for the compliance deadline
- AI-powered workflows combined with expert translators
- Accessibility and ADA solutions to comply with updated APL 22-002
While not all letters require an expedited turnaround, you need to have a reliable solution ready to go at the press of a button. Stay in compliance and improve your members’ health outcomes by partnering with us.
We are honored to play a role in implementing this new regulation and to continue our work to remove language as a barrier to healthy living.
Health Plan Resources
- Improve the LEP Patient Journey through the Healthcare System
- How Avantpage Stays in Compliance During Translation
- Case Study: Implementing a COVID-19 Glossary for Translations
- How to Provide Digital-First Multicultural Healthcare
- Case Study: A Large-Content Healthcare Website Localization on a Short Timeframe
- Multicultural Health Insurance Marketing During COVID-19
Contact Us Today
For information on how Avantpage can serve as your healthcare translations partner, contact us today.