Case Study: COVID-19 GlossaryHow a State Agency creates consistency amidst uncertain times
ScopeWhile serving the Spanish-speaking community during the COVID-19 outbreak, the State Agency’s challenge is to ensure that its Spanish translations maintain accurate consistency from department to department. Due to the dynamic nature of the pandemic, it is critical for the State Agency to release rapid and effective communications. In need of quick and coordinated translation efforts, the State Agency partnered with Avantpage to keep Spanish speaking communities safe.
From the desk of the State Agency’s Communications Consultant
What benefits have you seen from this initiative?
How did Avantpage ensure quality?
In close partnership with the State Agency, we
- Implemented a Translation Memory (TM) strategy.
- Leveraged Avantpage previously QA approved translations.
- Incorporated input from worker advocates, community health workers, and bilingual staff.
- Developed a glossary with COVID related terminology, to be used by the State Agency and partner agencies.
Overall, the State Agency is extremely satisfied with Avantpage’s effort put into the COVID 19 glossary, as it provides:
- Higher productivity on client’s end.
- Increased quality in Spanish communications.
- Centralized linguistic asset that can be shared across multiple platforms.
How did the Avantpage process work?
How does Avantpage help the State Agency achieve its goals?
Get a Free Quote
Looking for a partner for your next translation project? Contact us for a free quote. Getting a quote from Avantpage is secure and easy, and you’re guaranteed a response within one business day.